Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Game creation help (if possible)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BERKELEY'S LIFE. ☎ Index du Forum ->
AUTRES
->
G A M E S
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
davefollmers
☞ VILLE: brest
☞ ÂGE: 01/01/1988
☞ GROUPE: sa
☞ SONG: sssaaa

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin 2018 - 16:00    Sujet du message: Game creation help (if possible) Répondre en citant

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but it is gaming and, well it's not off topic; seeing as it isn't old, I guess that makes it modern, so here I am.So I've started a little project where I am making a game which includes numerous genres such as platforming, RPG, action, horror and puzzle gaming, but to properly lift this off (outside of programming all of the goddamned lines and stuff), I need to get creative and if you guys can help, I'll be very grateful.So I have bosses set up, written out with in depth weaknesses and how to beat them, but I feel like I need one more; designs have started on boss characters and whatnot, but only for fully set ideas.All of the bosses are based around human error and gaming mishaps; you ever done a jump over a chasm, but instead of making the jump, you merely hopped upwards a brief distance and fell gloriously down a tiny hole through, apparently no fault of your own? Well I've written a boss around that premise, changes your control speeds, certain things (such as moving left) will be removed for a period of time throughout their stages unless you can find a way to deal with your weaknesses and go through levels with ease; that doesn't mean the boss isn't going to go down without a fight, but the idea remains the same for all bosses; things that happen to you whilst you are gaming that seem to be through no fault of your own or, even things that aggravate you, are caused in this game, by these bosses.SO I would like to ask you a quick question, with gaming in general, is there anything in games that stress you out, aggravate you or seem to be horribly unfair that don't necessarily make you want to quit, but get under your skin?All ideas are welcome as I'm currently programming certain areas of levels and characters, as well as writing up the story line for the entire thing.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.retrocollect.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12430
Construction Service marketing

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin 2018 - 16:00    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BERKELEY'S LIFE. ☎ Index du Forum ->
AUTRES
->
G A M E S
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation